Daylite 6.0.5 for Mac, Daylite Mail Assistant, and Daylite Server (for Self-Serve) is now available.
If you’re already on Daylite 6 you should get a notification in-app or you can visit our download page.
Daylite 6.0.5 for Mac
- We fixed a sync error that could occur with Daylite self-serve, where the app would stop syncing.
- We fixed an issue where the data that is set to the “Product or Service” field in a delimited import for an opportunity was not being set as the name of the line item.
- We fixed an issue where the “+ Add File” button would disappear after adding a file to a task, which prevented new files from being added until the view was refreshed.
- We fixed an issue where the app could become unresponsive when viewing appointment details in the Calendar view.
- We fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive after adding the “flagged” field in a contact card from the “Add Field” popup menu.
- We fixed an issue where a selected task in the Calendar view would jump its position in the list which caused the title to be shown twice.
- We fixed a display issue when deleting multiple labels in the Preferences window where it appeared as if other labels you did not select were also being deleted.
- We fixed an issue where the app would crash when trying to edit the sorting option in the report engine editor.
- Removed “None” as the default option when setting the reminder type to “Message with Sound” for appointments and tasks.
- We’ve updated the text in the login window so that it’s more clear whether you’re logging in to a Daylite Cloud or Daylite Self-Serve database.
- The email print template (File > Print while an email is selected) has been updated. The “Link To” section has been removed and a CC section is now included.
- We fixed an issue where reminders for tasks were being fired when no due date was set for the task.
- We fixed an issue where some info within the .ics file was duplicated (CN property) when sending an external meeting invite.
- New URLs created from Daylite using Edit > Copy Hyperlink now generates the URLs as “daylite://” instead of “daylite4://”. Older URLs created with “daylite4://” will continue to work.
- Various crash fixes.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.0.5
- Minor tweaks.
Daylite Server Admin 6.0.5 (for Self-Serve only)
- Minor tweaks.